- $41,890.00 -73,610.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
5785 River Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate all clinical tech staff on their shift, assign tasks, and follow up to assure completion of tasks.
- Obtaining urine drug screening.
- Assisting with admissions and adhering to search policies and procedures.
- Properly document inappropriate behavior or problem behaviors.
- Monitor grounds for violations and unauthorized visitors.
- Build a Therapeutic Rapport with patients
- Must be at Least 21 years old.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Current NC Driver License and accpetable driving history required
- Knowledge or experience working with patients who are chemically dependent preferred.
- Knowledge of 12 step recovery program preferred
- CPR and CPI required (offered at hospital)
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience helpful
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K with a match
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation/sick/extended sick/person/holiday time
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Free onsite employee fitness center and yoga classes
- Shift differential for evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
Associated topics: addiction, case, casework, domestic, family, mental health, msw, npho, social, violence
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.