ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate all clinical tech staff on their shift, assign tasks, and follow up to assure completion of tasks.
- Obtaining urine drug screening.
- Assisting with admissions and adhering to search policies and procedures.
- Properly document inappropriate behavior or problem behaviors.
- Monitor grounds for violations and unauthorized visitors.
- Build a Therapeutic Rapport with patients
- Must be at Least 21 years old.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Current NC Driver License and accpetable driving history required
- Knowledge or experience working with patients who are chemically dependent preferred.
- Knowledge of 12 step recovery program preferred
- CPR and CPI required (offered at hospital)
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience helpful
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K with a match
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation/sick/extended sick/person/holiday time
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Free onsite employee fitness center and yoga classes
- Shift differential for evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
Associated topics: addiction, adult, casework, clinical, family, field, hcpc, insights, lmsw, outreach