Product Manager x2
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months to 12 months
Location: MN must be in office 3 days a week
Product Managers are End-to-End
Product Managers own the delivery against the vision from inception to production and success measures thereafter.
- Product Vision and Roadmap published in our Aha! Product tool (similar to Jira) This will include a 1 page business justification + Low Fidelity UX explaining the experience were seeking to build.
- Alignment on the Work: Presentation and align on work and roadmap with stakeholders based on cost/value/impact for members and business
- Delivery Planning: Ability to outline when the feature/capability will go live from all parties (sprint/quarter). Ability to think MVP to gain understanding for future enhancements.
- Requirements in Aha!: Business requirements/user stories (in Aha! For all teams to work from) complete and reviews
- Requirements Reviews: Internal Teams, Business Stakeholders, Development Partners
- Design: Reviewer/Approver of UI design
- Tagging Requirements (Adobe Analytics/iPerceptions Member Satisfaction and NPS): Analytics requirements with success metrics outlined
- Legal/Compliance: approvals (when needed)
- Accessibility: approvals
- QA/UAT testing setup: Test users identified and obtained for UAT/QA
- Deliverables tested: ensure API stories/requirements are met, data, link, etc is tested from creator prior to passing on
- Communicate readiness to stakeholders.
- Government Reviews: approvals (when needed)
- Analytics Reporting: Responsible for reporting on KPIs both Monthly and Quarterly as it relates to budget spend and
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-###-####
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task