Seeking a highly motivated professional sales/recruiting candidate to lead and develop our Finance & Accounting division of Brightwing in Texas. Must be passionate about people, have a drive for success, and a desire to earn competitive compensation.
This internal position at Brightwing would be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth within our Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions Practice. Develop relationships and analyze the needs of new and existing clients as they relate to Recruiting and Staffing Solutions, as well as work with other sales and recruiting sources to develop solutions and deliver them to the client in a manner consistent with our brand promise.
- Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, networking, in-office demonstrations, direct mail campaigns, lead-passes, etc.
- Participate in developing solutions to client's needs and follow-up to ensure that they are delivered to the client.
- Able to present solutions to C-level management and establish relationships with them to enhance business opportunities and expand network.
- Work closely with recruiting or project teams to ensure that solutions or candidates submitted are in line with the client's needs; also develop a good understanding of how to qualify \"A\" requirements and communicate them to team members.
- Develop strategic solution oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts and partner with sales/recruiting personnel to implement - this includes selling strategic products and service offerings/solutions and negotiating pricing strategy as determined by the Vice President of Sales & Delivery.
- Proven success in creating, selling and managing various Finance & Accounting Staffing Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with transactional Direct Hire/Executive Search, ideally in Finance & Accounting Staffing.
- Proven ability to establish and develop relationships quickly within all levels of management in new and existing accounts.
- Sales background with experience in consultative and solution-oriented sales approaches preferred.
- Ability to develop sales strategies, conduct cold calls, make sales presentations, develop service and pricing proposals and close clients.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a fast-paced organization.
- Self-directed and driven to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques.
- Attention to detail and process-oriented.