We are helping a government facility in Arizona that is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. The facility uses IHS RPMS EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Charting: IHS RPMS
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, primary care, provider