CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana clinic with their search for a family practice physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 to 20 employee health patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an IN license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references in confidence to ...@comphealth.com.
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 15 to 20 patients/day average
- Epic EMR
- MRO and/or NRCME certifications preferred, not required
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Occ Med/employee health
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice, practitioner, primary, primary care, urgent care