We are helping an established facility in Hawaii that is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with EEGs. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm plus hospital and call coverage. You will see 8 - 15 patients per day. You should be board certified and have a HI state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke