Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Neurology Physician Neurologist practice is seeking a qualified physician for IN. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.CompHealth is assisting a private practice in Indiana with their search for a neurologist. The group is open to hiring a general outpatient neurologist or movement disorder specialist. The schedule is Monday through Friday. You will work with several other neurologists. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IN medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position is located one hour from Chicago. You can choose to live in this small tight-knit community or, if the big city is more your style, you can live in Chicago and commute to work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV to (Registered Profile Required)
- Teaching available if desired
- Also open to General Neurology
- Ability to sub-specialize in Movement Disorders 90%
- Employed position with private practice
- Can live in Chicago, IL
- Traditional mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Full benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, practice physician, practitioner, primary, urgent care