CompHealth is assisting a facility in New Mexico with their search for a family practice or family practice/obstetrics physician. They need someone to help build an urgent care practice for young families and retirees in a service area of 271,000 plus. Candidate must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients. This is for an outpatient setting with clinic triage call only. There is an established hospitalist program in place. There are also over 160 physicians on the staff to provide a strong referral source. They have centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric, and pain management. They welcome board certified or board qualified physicians.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits. There is a commencement bonus, medical education loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME, vacation, retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo, MD at 203.###.#### or email ...@comphealth.com.
- Outpatient with clinic triage call only
- Established hospitalist program
- Family practice/obstetrics physician also welcomed
- Centers for infusion therapy, wound care/hyperbaric, and pain management
- Board certified or board qualified required
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance
- No visa assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician