CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Iowa with their search for a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:5 call. You will see outpatients and be supported by other physiatrists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an IA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 31 days of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in southern Iowa. You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Iowa. The city is calm, clean and retains a small-town feel while still having larger city amenities available. The well-educated and polite population make this a livable and interesting place to be.
Call and let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with PM&R jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Peter DeMasi at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- General physiatry with therapeutic injections and interventions
- Work with a current team of physiatrists
- Monday-Friday schedule with 1:5 call
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401(k) with generous match
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician md, practice, practitioner, primary, primary care, urgent care