Premiere, accredited and award winning cancer program in search of a board certified medical oncologist. Existing patient base, shared call, strong support staff and access to other medical sub specialists. Onsite chemotherapy, radiation oncology, clinical trial and genetic counseling. High base salary with quality of care and production offering top compensation you will find nationally. Comprehensive medical benefit package including malpractice/retirement, relocation/sign on bonus and generous amount of paid time off/CME allowance given. Experienced board certified medical oncologists are encouraged to apply.
This region is the center for healthcare services, transportation, higher education, broadcast communications, as well as all types of service, retail, and manufacturing activity in Wisconsin.
Nationally recognized as a top place to live ,best place to raise a family and safest cities to reside. This city has all the advantages of a big city, while retaining the charm of a safe, family-oriented community.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott at 954-###-#### along with sending your updated CV to ...@comphealth.com to see if this opportunity would be of interest to pursue. All inquiries are confidential.
- Premiere , accredited and nationally recognized cancer care program
- Existing patient base & shared call schedule
- Strong support staff and access to other medical specialties
- Chemotherapy , radiation oncology and genetic counseling onsite
- Very high base salary w/ great earning potential
- Generous relocation and sign on bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Top location to live with all the advantages of a big city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare