CompHealth is currently assisting a group practice in Oregon with their search for an urgent care physician. They also welcome emergency medicine, family medicine, and internal medicine physicians. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community need. The schedule is 3, 12-hour shifts per week, but they would consider someone who wants to do part-time (one to two shifts per week). You will see 24 to 30 patients per 12 hour shift on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OR medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this Oregon community just over an hour from Eugene. It offers great schools, a vibrant venue for most outdoor activities, and friendly people who look out for one another.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please forward an updated copy of your CV to ...@comphealth.com or call 203.###.####.
- Would consider part-time or you can pick up additional shifts for extra comp
- 24 to 30 patients per 12 hour day
- Ideal physician would have two to three years of experience
- H1-B and J1 candidates welcomed
- Board eligible or board certified in FM, IM, or EM
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- $220K+ base salary, 401k with 6 percent match, life insurance, PTO
- $25K sign-on, 15K relo, 15k immigration reimbursement, paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiac, caregiver, certified medication technician, certified residential medication aide, clinical, crma, delivery room, doula, midwife, patient care