Employed Outpatient Group - Central, KY
Filling a retiring Internal Medicine position in Kentucky.
- Hospital Employed - base salary/bonus incentive, comprehensive fringe: health/life/disability, a 401K (company match), stock options, fees/dues, 20-day PTO, etc. Sign-on bonus, relocation also part of the package, with excellent earnings potential.
- Established group of five members, founded in 1974 with search prompted by member's retirement.
- Most positive feature: \"the people, greater than half employed 10+ years\"
- Seek BE or BC Internist, only quality care focused physicians need apply
- Outpatient - utilize respected Hospitalist program created in 2007
- Busy practice - 140 patient office visits daily and Patient chart base of 15,000
- Call responsibilities limited to practice call (phone)
- Concentrate of clinical medicine and managing your patients
Bowling Green, Kentucky:
- College Community (Western Kentucky University) of 60,000 residents
- Trade Hub to a 10-County Region - Home to the Corvette
- Located an hour north of Nashville/two hours south of Louisville along the I-65 growth corridor
- Testament to the commitment to beautification, the city recently opened \"Riverfront Park\"
- Voted one of the top places to live in the U.S. and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection's Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion.
- \"Blue Ribbon\" public school system (private schools), strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing options in a safe, family-friendly community.
- Easy access to metropolitan Nashville - cultural amenities, spectator sports and entertainment.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports