This position will be responsible for leading the Acquisition Marketing function for the company across channels including Affiliate, Social, Mobile, display, offline, search and beyond...
As the department head for performance marketing & customer acquisition, you will collaborate with the CRO, Brand Marketing, Product, Creative and Operations teams to grow an amazing brand. The right candidate will have the ability to work closely with Product to optimize for acquisition and retention. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark on an high-growth business and contribute to existing programs and build out new ones. We are a start-up, so no job is too big or too small for any of our leadership team! This is a full-time position with big responsibility and growth opportunity.
What you will do:
- Launch, test, iterate, scale, repeat
- Build the marketing plan, including spend mix, projected ROI and forecasting commensurate sales growth
- Work with Creative team to develop ad and social creative
- Set up, manage, and scale Affiliate Marketing networks
- Build performance marketing programs including Display, Social, Mobile, Radio & TV focused on core metrics, testing & optimization while staying on-brand
- Work with Tech & Product to optimize the site for conversion and SEO. Build an insanely efficient funnel in conjunction with Product to A) convert B) refer and C) repeat
- Channel strategy and ongoing channel management across the marketing mix, including TV, video, radio, podcast, direct mail, search, display, paid social, sponsored content, influencer, affiliate, direct marketing, email.
- Ownership of all media agency relationships.
- Ownership of marketing attribution capabilities incl. media mix modeling and multi-touch attribution as well as build out and advancement of these capabilities for use in planning and day-to-day channel management.
Who are you
- A passionate leader with a passion to test and win
- An effective communicator who knows how to inspire teams to do their best work and seek collaboration to drive toward common goals
- Interest in looking outside the existing toolbox comfortable evolving with the ever-changing landscape
- A combination of an analyst mindset, but with creative ideas to test new concepts to attract new and existing customers
What you will need:
- 7+ years of digital/performance marketing experience, preferably in ecommerce
- Experience actively managing a full media budget and P&L
- More than 3 years experience managing people and teams, but is not above and executing on the work. Needs to be comfortable with leading and doing.
- A Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in a related business field