* Outpatient only family practice in a northern Boston suburb, rated as one of the best places to live in New Hampshire
* Very physician friendly organization provides a collaborative working environment for their world-class team of providers
* At the not-for-profit system's helm is the state-of-the-art, 296-bed, acute care hospital with strong community identity and financials
* Well appointed, modern office space, with excellent support staff and clinical operating efficiencies such as network-wide EMR
* Generous base salary and wRVU based productivity incentives
* Sign-on bonus
* Relocation assistance
* Comprehensive benefits package and great paid time off
* Student loan repayment for new graduates
* Come explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and four-season attractions of this charming, tax-exempt, affluent, Boston suburb located in southern New Hampshire
* The health network is based in a thriving metropolitan community, located within an easy drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and the White Mountains region of New England.
* Both Boston Logan International Airport and the Manchester-Boston Regional airport are easily accessible
* Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's \"Best Places to Live.\"
* New Hampshire and New England have so much to offer including some of the best housing and educational institutions in the country!
For confidential consideration, and to explore this exciting opportunity further, please contact:
Brian M. Goldman
Jackson Physician Search
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, practice physician, practitioner, provider, urgent