Must have hospital based, acute care experience, or ideally, GI specific experience.
* A large GI practice supported by New Mexico's largest, not-for-profit, integrated, health system and physician-led medical group of over 600 providers is in search of experienced nurse practitioners to join their growing team * This group consists of 16 GIs, 8 other advanced practitioners (physician assistants and nurse practitioners), and two GI hospitalists * NPs enjoy a nice variety as each alternates weeks between the hospital and on-campus clinic * State-of-the-art, modern office space, lab, and facilities * With the dedicated GI Hospitalists, there are no call or after-hour responsibilities!
* For Nurse Practitioner- Master's degree in Nursing * Strongly prefer GI specific related experience with a minimum of at least a couple of years of experience in an internal medicine, hospitalist, or ICU setting
* Competitive salary plus an annual quality incentive * Sign-on bonus plus relocation allowance offered * Generous benefits package includes 6 weeks PTO annually and a retirement plan with matching contributions
* Four seasons, all mild, with 300+ beautifully sunny days every year yields abundant blue skies and clean air to enjoy any outdoor activity imaginable * Major metro with local international airport and close to Santa Fe and Taos * Home to 300 visual arts, music, dance, literary, film, ethnic, and craft organizations, museums, festivals, and associations * Medical hub of the state and home to Division I Collegiate Athletics at the largest public university in the state, which includes a School of Medicine * Recently ranked #1 as the fittest city in the United States
To learn even more about this exciting career opportunity and place to call home, please contact:
Brian M. Goldman Jackson Physician Search 469.###.#### Direct ...@jpsearch.com
Associated topics: anesthetist, anesthetist crna, assistant cna, associate, certified nursing, clinic, cnm, nursing assistant cna, rnp, specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.