Responsible for developing, leading, and executing commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, and national initiatives for both facility and project services; Identifying and leading appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues. Ensure contracting and procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio.
Key Elements and Essential Tasks
- Administer and maintain Supplier contract files to ensure compliancy and all necessary contract documentation requirements
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Conduct regular market and spend analysis programs to drive cost savings and supplier improvements
- Conduct local and regional Supplier Performance review meetings, when requested, and manage supplier scorecards, contract compliance and service obligations.
- Build transparency of Supplier spend and key risks related to our suppliers. Lead reporting of results and opportunities
- Improve communications with operations team. Provide management, detailed instruction and continuous follow-up to support the operations teams in standardized RFP/bid and contract processes. Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree; degree preferred in Procurement or Supply chain
- 3-5 years strategic sourcing experience
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications - Very strong in Microsoft excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Motivated to grow and perform in a high performance organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict timelines.
- Excellent Inter-personal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability
- Ability to deal with the senior leadership team
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Position is physically located on Client's Site
- 7-Step Sourcing Process, Spend Analysis, Requirements Gathering, RFP development and Contract Negotiation skills
- Familiar with JLL Facilities Management needs and exposure to Healthcare Environment a plus
- Strong Project Management, Time Management, Multi-Tasking Skills
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device's operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.