Provide outstanding client service by assisting the Area or Site Manager in the management, monitoring, and control of a commercial building or portfolio of buildings, with a focus on building operations, service contracts and financial management.
* Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
* Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
* Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
* Manage the site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
* Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Area/Site Manager for consideration.
* Assist with site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
* Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
* Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures in conjunction with the Area/Site Manager, manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other requests received via the help desk, tracking to completion.
* Under the direction of the Area/Site Manager, support the MAC team during building churn activity by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
* Assist in managing Vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
* Coordinate internally with other teams which may include fitness, food services, massage, transportation, Security and capital projects.
* Support the Site and Area Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
* Support the sourcing SME and Area/Site Managers through the vendor contract procurement process.
* Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and emergency response documentation for the site as required.
* Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site/s.
* Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the Agreement with the Client and as requested
* Any other activities to support site operations, including, but not limited to: Moves/reconfigurations, events, safety, reception and mail services
FINANCE MANAGEMENT - COST CONTROL - PROFITABILITY
* Assist the Area/Site Manager to achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
* Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies
* Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s.
* As requested by the Area/Site Manager, prepare current financial year budget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
* Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies
* Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client
* Manage payments to Vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with relevant policies
* Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
* Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
* Proactively manage the site operations team
* Participate in the individual performance management program, and personal development planning
* Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements
* Associate or Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Property, Business, or related field desirable.
* Minimum 2 years of experience of supervisory experience facilities management or related field.
* Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
* Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device's operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative secretary, administrative support, assist, associate, clerk, mail room, office, receptionist, secretary