Loading some great jobs for you...
A/R Representative & Finance Administrator
Process Accounts Receivable for franchisees, and accounts payable as needed for finance department.
What's in it for you?
* Steady weekly paycheck
* Work/life balance (initially work 10-20 hours a week)
* Competitive wage
* Open office environment
* Manpower team to support your needs
* Option to take free college courses and skills training
What's the job?
* Apply checks to customer accounts and offset against account charges
* Contact customers regarding past due invoices and maintain accurate account records
* Research/resolve concerns on franchisee accounts
* Follow escalation process
* Request account adjustments (charges or credits) to accounts as needed
* Supply customers with account statement as needed
* Communicate issues to Finance and Retail Operations departments
* Take franchisee credit card payments by phone and apply to accounts
* Assist with department filing, department coverage and cash application coverage
* Manage payables for Board of Directors and Finance Department vendors
* Special projects and other duties as needed
What you bring to the job?
* High school or equivalent education
* Well-organized with excellent attention to detail
* Able to demonstrate initiative and work in a self-directed manner
* Able to prioritize multiple demands and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Able to demonstrate good analytical skills to research and solve problems
* Able to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
* Basic accounting knowledge and data entry skills, with knowledge of Windows-based programs (Word, Excel)
* Previous collection experience preferred
* Ability to travel on occasion
* Franchise knowledge and 1-2 years prior experience in collection preferred but not required
Work Hours - this is to provide support to current employee who handles the A/R that are backlogged. Initial hours could be 10-20 per week but there is a possibility it will be to cover a leave of absence resulting in 30-40 hours per week. Must be flexible with work schedule
There is potential for travel to New Jersey for training
Stop your job search and apply today.
For more information please email [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family!