Loading some great jobs for you...
Seeking a Media Marketing Manager to join the team and run acquisition and media campaigns. The individual must be detail oriented, analytical, strategic and a creative thinker who is driven by data. The ideal candidate will be excited about meeting ambitious goals and adapting quickly to evolving ad landscape.
This company is a Los Angeles based, venture backed e-commerce company revolutionizing the marketing for rugs. The company has a strong brand and established traction to fuel the steady growth of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of growing the company from its roots.
DescriptionThe ideal will have experience in ad management, analysis, and project management.
* With clear marketing KPIs in mind, actively manage campaigns, whose goals may be acquisitions, direct response or engagement; adjust audiences accordingly
* Identify creative assets and write ads that engage target consumer segments.
* Manage bids, budgets, audiences, and all targeting setting.
* Plan and analyze A/B tests on all aspects of campaigns, including audiences, creative, and bids.
* Run campaigns across multiple channels, including: Search, Shopping/Product Ads, direct mail, podcasts, retargeting, marketplaces, Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram.
* Diligently monitor the performance of every channel and campaign
* Determine actionable optimizations in order to continuously grow sales while hitting efficiency goals
* Provide regular reporting on the health of campaigns to the marketing team and seek to automate certain parts of the reporting
* Provide insights to help the full marketing team improve efforts, including messages that drive engagement and sales, the impact of promotions, and similar analysis.
* Conduct market research of other e-commerce and competitor marketing best practices
* Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of strategies and opportunities in paid media (attribution, best practices, betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
* Communicate with the team on project status
* Collaborate with contractors, agencies, and 3rd party vendors when needed
* Lead different groups of individuals on ad hoc projects