Internship - HR Sourcing Specialist - 18hrs Per Week
1410 C St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children ? even those who may never enter our doors ? through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
Nemours is seeking an Intern to serve as Sourcing Specialist to join our team in Wilmington, DE.
In collaboration with our Talent Acquisition Partners and Physician Recruiters, the sourcing specialist will:
* Develop and execute recruitment sourcing strategy to ensure a constant flow of high quality leads and names into assigned key pipelines and requisitions
* Create advanced research techniques to find top health care talent through various mediums including databases, networking, associations, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods
* Gather and prepare data to assess effectiveness of sourcing strategy
* Actively enrolled in or completed four-year college degree (Human Resources Management or related field); Masters Degree preferred
* Proven work experience as a sourcing specialist, sourcer or similar role
* Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
* Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique \"Bridge to a Healthy Future\" pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.