IL Oak Brook
Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:
Sr Manager, Finance Operations
Responsible for a variety of financial duties surrounding the planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting functions for the Pasta Category. This includes periodic reporting of financial results, variance analysis versus plan and prior year, forecasts, the annual budget process, data consolidation and special projects. Partner with Pasta Category Finance team to provide financial guidance and analytics to support key decision making to help ensure that the Pasta category objectives are achieved. Actively participate in key finance functional initiatives.
- Coordinate the completion and communication of the consolidated Pasta category annual budget, monthly forecast and periodic financial results reporting.
- Work with the GM team on new business opportunities, branded Pasta trade ROI analysis and P&Ls.
- Work with key division finance leaders and center functions to analyze consolidated financial results; providing specific, actionable and forward looking commentary on various changes and variances as well as guidance on potential opportunities and risks to the division's financial performance.
- Key contact for the Pasta Finance team in identifying and communicating to Meals Leadership key consolidated business drivers; influence decisions that go along with them through value added analysis.
- Lead development and implementation of necessary processes to support internal forecasting and reporting requirements; serve as the key contact for providing information to the division finance team.
- Key lead to coordinate the completion of division business presentations (budget, forecast, monthly and quarterly result reviews).
- Interact proactively with key internal customers; including Corporate FP&A, Brand Finance, various cross functional finance groups, and Senior Management across Finance and Brand Marketing.
- Lead/represent Pasta category in various finance-wide projects, projects will vary depending on business needs.
- Provide formal and informal training on financial concepts and systems to finance and cross functional team members.
- Lead other special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.