Nurse Manager opening in Nashville, Tennessee. This and other nursing administrator jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Overview Our Benefits Data Systems Administrator supports the delivery of accurate and timely benefits administration services including Health & Welfare and Retirement Plan administration in partnership with IT and Finance business partners. Qualifications Education:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate business function such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, etc.
- Advanced PC application experience such as Excel, Access, etc.
- Ability to develop and analyze financial reports
- Experience with HRIS applicationsLicenses/Certifications:
- None required. Responsibilities
- Administer ongoing and annual enrollment daily benefit system activities
- Receive and import data files containing new hires, changes and terminations
- Generate payroll/vendor feeds, as well as ad-hoc management reports
- Process system data updates such as indicative data, election data, dependent and beneficiary data
- Gain an understanding of the system interfaces with HRIS, payroll, and insurance carriers Apply for this job now Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts and connect with us to be the first to hear about new opportunities by joining our job alert network. Sign up for Job Alerts
- Apply Now
- Job Alerts
- New Search
- Have Questions?
Associated topics: equipment, network, operating system, scom, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp